1) choose your design and order a sample if required
2) Email us, pop in or call us to place your order.
We will need approx numbers (better to order more rather than less, don't forget to order
one to keep for yourselves!)
Also, now is a good time to order place cards, table plan, post box etc in order to ensure
all your items are from the same colour batch, and to be sure we can get everything
required for your order.
3) We will put together an invoice and require a 50% deposit.
4) Once the 50% deposit is paid, we will order everything for your stationery, and advise
you on creating times!
5) Working together we will advice on wording and font. You will be sent one hard copy of
your wedding invitation. If you require more, there will be a £5 charge per item. Other
wording proofs will sent via email. Other stationery (place cards etc) will be sent as
pictures via email, unless you want a hard copy which will be charged at £5 per item.
6) If you order place cards etc these will be sent closer to your wedding date.
Please read our T&C and our FAQ before ordering.
If you have any more questions please do get in touch